It is really really really difficult to believe in love when you have not experienced it, yet it is so engrained in culture that it is instilled in even the most adamant nonbelievers. I set out to make out a mixtape that is as grimy and slimy (sorry for rhyming) as the ZHU smash “Superfriends” and somehow came out with this grand statement on love. I think the context of this love still comes from like a night out, “we found love in a hopeless place”-type scenario, so that is cool and interesting. Other than that, it is just a mix of 24 songs ranging from Mar‘s gorgeous “Ode to Her” (which makes the lyric “If I was born a girl, I would be just like you babe” endearing and not weird) to the addictive and danceable “Coast Is Clear” by the odd couple of Skrillex and Chance The Rapper.
What’s your interest? Who you be with? Can I ask a question? Can you keep a secret?
- Thomston – School Night
- Bel Heir – No West Coast Kid
- The Weeknd – Wanderlust (Snakehips Remix)
- ZHU – Superfriends.
- Saol Álainn - Cis.Cism
- Barcelona – Fall in Love
- Mar – Ode to Her
- Miguel – Simplethings
- Thundercat – Heartbreaks + Setbacks
- Shura – Touch
- ZHU – Faded.
- @Peace and the Plutonian Noise Symphony – Dust
- Skrillex – Coast Is Clear (ft. Chance The Rapper)
- Le Youth – Dance with Me (ft. Dominique Young Unique)
- Vic Mensa – Feel That
- Skizzy Mars – Numb
- Jon Waltz – Drink. (ದೆವ್ವದ ಜೊತೆ ಡಾನ್ಸ್)
- Kitty – 285
- TYSSON – Lost
- MAS YSA – Why
- Hozier – From Eden
- Hollow & Akimbo – Door to Another World
- George Ezra – Coat of Armour
- MAS YSA – Shame