I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really enjoying the music of 2013. First, we got a great Tape Tuesday, compiled by some sort of combination genius-wizard. Then, Lydia generously shared 20 Songs from her iTunes to yours, and just yesterday, we found one of the coolest new bands possible ever in Kids of the Apocalypse. Hopefully continuing this trend of good, new music, today I’m going to introduce to you 3 Indie Projects You Need to Hear. Let’s gooo!
Hit the jump to learn more… Continue reading “3 Indie Projects You Need to Hear” »
I have always been fascinated with music that sounds happy but contains sad lyrics, so I wanted that to be a theme of this mixtape. I also wanted this to be a good hangover tape after NYE, so enjoy.
P.S. Andrew Joslyn from track 14 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’s violin player.
P.P.S. “Stay Close” by Flume is the official Tape Tuesday theme song.
I made a mixtape with all the songs that you hate
- San Cisco – Beach
- Urban Cone – Kings & Queens
- The Airplanes – A Summer Daydream, Part I
- Boy Kid Cloud – I Would Die for You (Prince Cover)
- Ray Bradbury – The Last Night of the World Interlude (Read by RM)
- Jack Magma – Cat Gotcha Tongue?!?
- Loon Lake – Cherry Lips
- Set Sail – Kids
- Kwes. – Rollerblades
- Leapling – Seventeen
- Carousel – Stay Awake
- Thief Urban – Closer
- Sebastian Lind – Never Let Go
- Kris Orlowski & Andrew Joslyn – All My People
- Khushi – Seven Years Old
- Freelance Whales – Aeolus
- Brolin – Another Year
- Conner Youngblood – I Gotta Feeling
- Flume – Stay Close
- Bondax – Gold
‘Cause gold is not enough, she’s a diamond, I’m the rough