Do the d-a-n-c-e. Stick to the b-e-a-t. Just easy as a-b-c. Do the dance, do the dance!
1. VOODOO FARM – I Don’t Know Why
2. Tinashe – Stargazing (Sammy Bananas Remix)
3. Flux Pavilion – OneTwoThree (Make Your Body Wanna)
4. Marina and the Diamonds – Lies (Zeds Dead Remix)
5. Juicy J – Bandz A Make Her Dance (B.Dolla Remix)
It’s the last weekend of November. Winter’s coming, but why stay cold? Heat it up like Lebron with the best of the best of EDM from this week. Don’t worry, you can thank me later.
1. Free Magic & Jkriv – Night Braces (Sammy Bananas Sax Dub)
2. The Hood Internet – 212-PARADISE (Azealia Banks x YACHT)
3. Carlos Serrano – Won’t You Peso (A$AP Rocky vs. Nero)
4. Datsik – Bonafide Hustler (Trap VIP)
5. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (Aylen Remix)
You know the drill. Each week Sunset rounds up the best dance songs for your booty shaking enjoyment. Get down in style with The Five Best Dance Songs of the Week.
1. Your Drums, Your Love (Friendly Fires Remix)
2. Meek Mill – Amen (Xaphoon Jones Bootleg)
3. Nero – Won’t You (Be There)
4. California Dreamin’ (Minnesota RMX)
5. Miguel – Adorn (Sammy Bananas Bootleg)
#TGIFAF. I think I’m still hungover from last weekend. The first ever Big Ten Championship game in Indianapolis was awesome. It was my first time in Naptown, and treated me well Naptown did. If you’re ever around, Wild Beaver Saloon is a dope spot. Any readers from Indy? Anyway, I’ve collected five tracks for you guys to drop it like it’s hot as the workweek/school week comes to a close. What’s everybody up to this weekend?
1. “Bass Down Low (Proper Villains Remix) – Dev
2. “Just Wanna Dance Yrself Clean (Jay-Z x LCD Soundsystem) – The Hood Internet
What happens when you strap together a hook from Skateboard P, bars from Jigga and production from
James Murphy? IT’S. ABOUT. TO GO. DOWN!
3. “Levels (Haydn Hoffman Remix)” – Avicii
4. “Helena Beat (Com Truise Remix)” – Foster The People
Indie blog darlings turned played-at-every-bar-I-went-to-this-summer Foster The People get a nice treatment by hilariously named Com Truise. At least it’s not “Pumped Up Kicks,” right? Right.
5. “Make Her Say (Sammy Bananas Remix)” – Kid Cudi
Is it safe to say that Lydia is BANANAS for Kid Cudi. See what I did there?