Do the d-a-n-c-e. Stick to the b-e-a-t. Just easy as a-b-c. Do the dance, do the dance!
1. VOODOO FARM – I Don’t Know Why
2. Tinashe – Stargazing (Sammy Bananas Remix)
3. Flux Pavilion – OneTwoThree (Make Your Body Wanna)
4. Marina and the Diamonds – Lies (Zeds Dead Remix)
5. Juicy J – Bandz A Make Her Dance (B.Dolla Remix)
It’s that time again. Every Friday, Sunset rounds up the best jams to get down to for your weekend aural pleasure. Start the party off right with The Five Best Dance Songs of the Week.
1. The Hood Internet – Val Get Worse (King Louie x Divine Fits)
2. Passion Pit – Carried Away (Viceroy Remix)
3. Alesso – Clash
4. Bondax – Gold
5. Tim Gunter – Moneyball ft. Ca$h Out
It’s the last weekend of November. Winter’s coming, but why stay cold? Heat it up like Lebron with the best of the best of EDM from this week. Don’t worry, you can thank me later.
1. Free Magic & Jkriv – Night Braces (Sammy Bananas Sax Dub)
2. The Hood Internet – 212-PARADISE (Azealia Banks x YACHT)
3. Carlos Serrano – Won’t You Peso (A$AP Rocky vs. Nero)
4. Datsik – Bonafide Hustler (Trap VIP)
5. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (Aylen Remix)
We’ve hand picked the five best dance songs of recent for you to shake it like a salt shaker to this weekend. So, what are you waiting for?
1. Sky Ferreira – Red Lips (Com Truise Remix)
2. Your Drums, Your Love (Deebs Extended Mix)
3. Lil Twist ft. Lil Wayne & Chris Brown – Flowerz (prod. diplo & DJA)
4. Brett – Confidence (Viceroy Remix)
5. Pretty Lights – So Bright
Today is a special day. It’s the holidaze! It’s a chance for everyone to relax, blaze with their homies, and embrace the day that is, April 20th. In celebration, I got together with fellow writer, Arjun, and we crafted for you a 20 song mixtape, called #FRIDAY, which is inspired by the clip below.
#FRIDAY has a certain swag to it. From start to finish, we take you on the journey of what it’s like to be high. We start you off with tracks that are fun to listen to while you’re at your “high” as we progressively get closer to your low where we eventually reach the “victory lap” and finish off with much slower songs. It’s like a rollar coaster. We have your build up, the actual ride itself, then the joints (pun intended) for when you’re getting off of the ride and want to call it a day.
SITR 420 Tips:
- Don’t mess up any type of rotation.
- No nasty lipping.
- Always have munchies on hand.
- Play this mix.
Hit the jump for the track list and a few samples!
Oh, and this video is pretty funny too.