I’m simply going to leave you with the following video. I hear it’s going to be adapted into a full blown eHarmony commercial. Happy Friday ya’ll.
1. Let It Go (Faustix & Imanos Remix) – Dragonette
2. Original Don (Flosstradamus Remix) – Major Lazer
3. Love Is Real (Fred Falke Remix) – Theophilus London
4. Do Harder Be Faster (TheFatRat‘s Skinny Dip Mashup) – Daft Punk
5. Daydreamer Feat. Example (Dillon Francis Remix) – Flux Pavilion
For many of us, this may very well be the coldest weekend of the winter (so far.) Chicago finally got some snowfall, and I realized once again the joys and woes of snow. It’s funny how as a kid, snow was seriously the best thing ever. It meant the possibility of no class. It meant hours of hurling snowballs at your friends and girls you had a crush on. It meant writing your name in pee all over your neighbors yard (well, it still means that.) Now, all it means is shoveling and bad traffic. For those living in warmer climates, I feel bad for your childhoods but I guess at the end of the day, you won. For errbody else: don’t get left out in the cold, heat it up this weekend with today’s Friday At Five. Bring it, snow.