A few months ago I became totally addicted to Bondax’s track ” Gold”, so I’m pretty happy to see a new jam being released. This one is just as addictive as the last track but this one has a smoother, chill vibe to it. Not sure who the vocalist is of the track but she sure brings a beautiful element that anyone can appreciate. Anyone else ready for a Bondax full length?
So, lately to preface this column I’ve just been using inspiration quotes that involve dancing. Like, are guys down with that shit? I think it’s kinda dope. Here’s another one. I definitely advise to use it as a pickup line:
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.”
1. Y U M E – Just Us
2. BenZel – If You Love Me (Xaphoon Jones + Grave Goods Remix)
3. Two Door Cinema Club – Sun (Viceroy Remix)
4. The Hood Internet – While I’m Different (2 Chainz x STRFKR)
5. Vicetone feat. Collin McLoughlin – Heartbeat
I have always been fascinated with music that sounds happy but contains sad lyrics, so I wanted that to be a theme of this mixtape. I also wanted this to be a good hangover tape after NYE, so enjoy.
P.S. Andrew Joslyn from track 14 is Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’s violin player.
P.P.S. “Stay Close” by Flume is the official Tape Tuesday theme song.
I made a mixtape with all the songs that you hate
- San Cisco – Beach
- Urban Cone – Kings & Queens
- The Airplanes – A Summer Daydream, Part I
- Boy Kid Cloud – I Would Die for You (Prince Cover)
- Ray Bradbury – The Last Night of the World Interlude (Read by RM)
- Jack Magma – Cat Gotcha Tongue?!?
- Loon Lake – Cherry Lips
- Set Sail – Kids
- Kwes. – Rollerblades
- Leapling – Seventeen
- Carousel – Stay Awake
- Thief Urban – Closer
- Sebastian Lind – Never Let Go
- Kris Orlowski & Andrew Joslyn – All My People
- Khushi – Seven Years Old
- Freelance Whales – Aeolus
- Brolin – Another Year
- Conner Youngblood – I Gotta Feeling
- Flume – Stay Close
- Bondax – Gold
‘Cause gold is not enough, she’s a diamond, I’m the rough
It’s that time again. Every Friday, Sunset rounds up the best jams to get down to for your weekend aural pleasure. Start the party off right with The Five Best Dance Songs of the Week.
1. The Hood Internet – Val Get Worse (King Louie x Divine Fits)
2. Passion Pit – Carried Away (Viceroy Remix)
3. Alesso – Clash
4. Bondax – Gold
5. Tim Gunter – Moneyball ft. Ca$h Out
We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. ‘Cause if your friends don’t dance, and if they don’t dance, well they’re no friends of mine.
You know what time it is.