If you can’t get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you’d best teach it to dance.
-George Bernard Shaw
1. Ghost Loft – Seconds (Twice As Nice Remix)
2. B.Dolla – Trill Collins
3. Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It (Viceroy “Jet Life” Remix)
4. The Hood Internet – Zero Drum Thirty (Aesop Rock x Ohama)
5. Rihanna – Stay (Branchez Bootleg)
1. Kanye West vs. Kavinsky – Protolife (Carlos Serrano Mix)
2. DMX – Ruff Ryders Anthem (B.Dolla Remix)
3. The Hood Internet – The Thing U Do (Miguel x Shlohmo x RL Grime)
4. Viceroy – Dream Of Bombay (feat Chela)
5. Flux Pavilion – I Feel It
Do the d-a-n-c-e. Stick to the b-e-a-t. Just easy as a-b-c. Do the dance, do the dance!
1. VOODOO FARM – I Don’t Know Why
2. Tinashe – Stargazing (Sammy Bananas Remix)
3. Flux Pavilion – OneTwoThree (Make Your Body Wanna)
4. Marina and the Diamonds – Lies (Zeds Dead Remix)
5. Juicy J – Bandz A Make Her Dance (B.Dolla Remix)
To me this sounds like Beau just going in on a freestyle. The beat is understated, the video is simplistic, and what really shines through is Beau’s lyricism and flow. Out of the DMV, Young Prince has been making a lot of noise as of late.
This video was “shot in 15 mins hangin’ out on a summer day” by Julian Marshall, which is pretty impressive.
BYP’s new mixtape, The Reverse Effect, drops on June 19th. If you’re not looking forward to it, watch this video. I think it’ll change your mind pretty quickly.
D Prep || Twitter