Going Christian Laettner on yall, makin it rain.
1. The Recipe for Paradise (Dr.Dre x Kendrick Lamar x Coldplay x Alt-J) – jellosea ft. audioMimic remix
I’m hooked. Anything with Alt-J is on my radar right now. And how much will you hate me if I say I’m still drawn to Coldplay in mashups? What, a girl can’t admit she was once a high schooler?
2. Drank (Kendrick Lamar x Darude [Candyland Remix]) – DOSVEC
Hope you’re okay with some dubbbb stuff. I’m usually not big on it, but this one is fun.
3. Lonely Hearts [JJAMZ + XXYYXX] -DJ BAHLER
This one is a bit different, which BAHLER was quick to admit on his own, but there’s something magical about it.
4. Illuminate (Florence + the Machine x Eric Prydz x One Direction x Suzanne Vega x Temper Trap) – Compson Sound
I have a friend who might cry when she hears this mashup. That’s all.
5. “Party Rock Tonight” (LMFAO x Rihanna x Lady Gaga x B.o.B x Drake x Maroon 5 x Katy Perry x P!nk) – DJ Tuto
Some of the levels are less than ideal on this one, but I’ve got some party weekends coming up and a track like this is just perfect for that shit.
6. “Rolling Alone” (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman x Matisse & Sadko ft Eva Simons & Erik Hecht) – Eu4ya
Eu4ya has been gracing us with his mashups for weeks in a row now. Loving his stuff, even when I don’t know all the originals in the mashups.
7. Calling 3X (Alesso x Chris Brown) – Edward Jones
if you love to drink, so do we